[REVIEW] The Saem - Healing Tea Garden Cleansing Water | Green Tea

April 23, 2016

Hi guys! its been a while since i did on a cleansing water review since Belif herbs cleansing water , so today, i am back with another cleansing water review!

I decided to try this because this is one of the popular cleansing product. I bought this item online from althea :)


(Img cr : althea.) 

Product Claims : Cleanse make up and pores, leaving skin hydrated with green tea extract. 

This healing tea range came with another 2 other series, (Tea Tree and white tea.)

It came in a transparent bottle with green sticker wrapping around the bottle.


back of the bottle shows the ingredients and more products info


The cleansing water are like any cleansing water, it's transparent in color. It contain really mild green tea scent, almost scentless. 


If you are looking for the expiry date, you can find it underneath the bottle.

Now to our favourite part, TESTING
So here on the back of my hand, i applied some cushion foundation and eyebrow powder.



Taking a clean piece of cotton, soak a part of the cotton with the cleansing water

Wipe it off in 2 to 3 swipe.

Verdicts: 

  • I like how this cleansing water contain really mild scent
  • its suitable for my acne prone and sensitive skin
  • able to cleanse off light make up (eyebrow, lip tint, cushion foundation)
  • not able to remove mascara entirely but this doesnt matter for me since i  use this as my last step of make up cleansing :)
  • wash off easily with lukewarm water after cleansing, doesnt leave soapy feeling on your skin
  • suitable to be use in the morning to remove overnight skincare that's left on your skin 
  • really affordable rate, so for this price of 5,500 won / $7 for 500ml 
  • Nothing i dislike about this product, it basically does it's job like any cleansing water. I still love both of my other cleansing water -- bioderma cleansing water(remove make up really well) or Belief herbs cleansing water(able to see the cotton pad turn grayish makes me feel that it cleanse out dirt on my face really well) :) 
I would rate this product 4/5, thank you for reading and have a nice day!! <3 p="">


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh wait, so you use it as toner after all cleansing step? I'm currently searching this product review coz i want toner for after face wash cleansing for replacing my wonder pore freshner but i'm still confusing if it can replace it better or not :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it works before facial cleanser , it's like a micelle water but it's able to remove dirt on the skin if you don't wish to use it to cleanse off the make up :) for example , i use my cream make up remover to remove the entire make up on my skin, follow by this cleanser to double cleanse then i wash my face with facial cleanser. :)
      I assume that you are looking for toner that could help in pore reduction or deep cleansing the pore, I've heard that COSRX - Natural BHA Skin Returning A-SOL is great in helping with managing sebum and pores. I have yet to try it personally but probably you can look into it :)

      Delete

Drop your Question. :)