[REVIEW] Belif - Cleansing Herbs Water

August 31, 2015

Hi guys, its been such a long long time since I've blog , the past few months had been a stressful period , I have tons of projects , class test and today is finally the last paper for my exam !! So I will be free for this 1 1/2 months :) I have lots of overdue reviews to share with you guys , so stay tune! 


What I will be reviewing today will be a cleansing water, I'm not sure if you guys have heard about the brand called belif, but basically this is a Korean skincare brand. 

"Belif combines time-trusted apothecary herbal traditions with modern Korean skin science to provide the utmost care and efficacy to the skin"

 The packaging is simple and unique, it make the product look promising. It come with a sturdy plastic bottle.
 Here is the sides of the packaging.




There is a English direction and ingredient at the side of the box. ( i brought this in Singapore, so I'm not sure if  this will be paste on the box if you purchase from Korea. )


In way of dispensing the product, it is the usual plastic cap where you have to pour out the product or for people who have the habit of squeezing bottle to get the product you may squeeze the bottle gently , but because the plastic bottle is sturdy, it is a little difficult to squeeze it.

Clear transparent cleansing water.

Lets move on to see the result of this cleansing water!

Starting from a clean cotton pad, pour the cleansing water on it and wipe your face gently.

Results With Make Up.


Starting from left to right , I cleanse my face with the 1st to 3rd cotton to show you guys the result from cleansing make up. (NOTE: I had cushion foundation, light eye shadow, eye liner and mascara). To cleanse thoroughly , I need probably 4 to 5 cottons , making sure no residue / any more make up seen on the cotton pad.

Results Without Make Up 


I tried using this cleansing herbs water to cleanse my face in the morning after I wake up. And the result is AMAZING! The area from the cotton that I wipe on my face turned greyish , this probably show how much dirt are left on my face. 
It is not shown very clear on the image above, so I will try to take another image of the result next time :)

How it feel on the skin.

I would suggest people with flaky/dry skin to not use this product too often until your skin get better because when i first started using this cleansing water , my skin cheek area are quite dry, so this gave me a stingy painful feeling.
But after several use it get better, till now there is no stingy feeling. Probably because my face get better or it take times for my face to get use to the product. 

After cleansing when I wash my face, it feels kinda soapy , remember to wash your face with facial cleanser :)

So far there is no break out using this cleansing water, but having said that, everyone have different type of skin so its still better to be cautious in any product that you first try. 

Verdicts

+ Cleanse well ( i find it does quite a good job removing dirt and dead skin cells on naked skin, for removing make up wise... i would say it pass the level, as this is meant for naked face or light make up only)

+Citrus scents

-Cost SGD30++ for 200ml, it might be a little pricey for some people. (But considering on how well it does to remove dead skin cells and dirt from your face its actually worth it)

-Might not be suitable for people with very dry skin. 

I hope today review help you to decide better whether to get this product or not :) Will i re-purchase it? probably yes if i stop using my BioDerma Cleansing water(will do a review on it soon).

Update on 1/3/2016 :
I am still using this product, it is finishing and i am definitely getting myself another bottle. Still loving the result and how it is able to brighten my face by clearing off the dead skin cell. :)











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)