[REVIEW] Aritaum - Shine Fix Eyes #4 holly jolly, #9 Santa Baby, #22 Cinnamon Rose

March 19, 2017

I've wrote about the review for Aritaum Mono Eyes and tell you guys how much i love these shadows. Today, I'm going to share with you the shine fix shadow from aritaum! 
"A radiant eye makeup in the form of a cushiony cream powder and absolute pearls that sparkle."

Packaging



Shine fix eyes are loaded inside a small glass pot and shimmery matte cap


There is also a lid to cover the eye shadow, maintaining it's moisture while keeping it in place and hygienic

  • Applies lightly and completely for the absolute pearls that sparkle!
    The mirror pearl that scatters light in various angles delivers absolute pearls that you have never experienced before and leaves your eye area smooth and healthy for clear, bright eyes.

  • Water-Melting cream powder for eyes filled with hydration and radiance!
    The Water-Melting cream powder base containing aloe applies smoothly over your fragile eye area and leaves your eyes radiant without pearls or powder being blown away easily.

  • Amazing 3PROOF formula for a flawless long-lasting effect!
    The 3PROOF (water/smudge/crease) formula will not fade away in the presence of sweat, water, or sebum and leaves your eye makeup long-lasting without lumping or smudging.


Product & Texture




The eye shadow are a little creamy and smooth, when i use my finger to pick the product, it created a dent in the shadows. As i apply it onto my lid, the shadow felt quite dry. Aritaum never fail to disappoint me in term of longevity and and smoothness of their shadows! 😍
 As this glitter shadows are very pretty, be careful when you apply as you could make a mess if you're not being careful. I would use it bit by bit with my make up brush and blend it out at my outer lid so that my eye make up doesn't look too heavy. 

I love adding #22 at the back of my upper lid and lower lid to finish off my eye makeup. 
#4 is a blend of a little brown and pink shades, it goes well for a daily look.
#9 is the blend of orange with a hint of brownish tone, i absolutely love this color! It look great be it on the upper or lower lid. 

Overall Verdict
+ Awesome Pigmentation!
+ great combination of colors and glitters
+  Long lasting
+ Glitters are fine and non abrasive 
+ Easy to remove
- Bulky 

I don't wear glitter shadows to school daily so i only reach out to them when i'm on holidays or heading out over the weekend. Nevertheless, they are one of my favourite shadows! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)