[REVIEW] A'pieu - Shiny Luster Lighting Pact | #21

December 15, 2015

I was really excited when i stepped into A'pieu that day in MyeongDong, the price of their products are inexpensive, furthermore they are having sales that day, which make me feel like buying the entire shop. 
Its not my first time hearing A'pieu but it's my first time trying their products, initially I wanted to buy their limited edition Doraemon Set, but sadly its all sold out. 
So i bought several items like their Lasting Tint , Concealer, lip marker , etc.


This doesnt seems to be like the usual powder foundation, the name "shiny luster" make me feel like it bring glow to my face 


i bought in the shade #21, and this product contain SPF 17 PA+, not a lot of SPF, so its still better to apply sunscreen lotion before using this pact


It separate the puff away from the powder with a plastic lid, but i don't like how the plastic lid is not connected with the case, where i am able to flip the lid in and out whenever  i want to use the product.


Below are images of different view of the powder, as for the shape, it is not the usual flat powder , it have a rounded and slightly protruding top, which make it look special and cute :)



though its said to be shiny, i can hardly see shimmering little glitter in the powder


So there are images of the puff, 
This is another point where i find the product special, this puff have 2 side of it, where one side is just the normal puff , another side look shiny and have a 'plastic' texture/feel to it, as shown on the image above. 

The right side of my hand with Shiny Luster pact and the left without.


I'm not very sure if you guys can see from the images, but after putting on the pact onto my hand, my skin look smooth with subtle glow. 



This product is able to cover some of the fine lines on my skin, making it look smooth and that is another reason why i purchase this product.

My Overall Thoughts :

  • My skin felt smooth, and it doesnt look cakey
  • Doesn't cause any break out
  • Inexpensive price
  • Special in terms of puff and powder
  • Did give my face a subtle glow
BUT...
  • This pact does not last long(  Though when I just wear this powder on my face, it make my skin look glowy and fair , but it's gone after 1-2 hours) 
  • It does not help with controlling sebum
  • Very mild coverage
And the major thing i want to share with everyone, i have multiple skinfood compact powder and i often drop them accidentally, and they turn out fine. However, this A'pieu shiny luster pack immediately shattered into little pieces and fine powder all over the ground when i dropped it.(i dropped it with the lid close). It's a very bad experience :(

Although the puff is pretty cool and it's inexpensive, but I will not repurchase it :( 

I feel like it may work better for people without oily skin or can wear this on top of their BB cream/foundation. 



Thank you for reading, feel free to ask any question on the comment box below :) 












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)