[REVIEW] April Skin - Magic Snow Cushion #21

October 20, 2016

Hey all, my school holiday had came to an end and I've started class officially this week. I will be busy during this couple of months but i will try my best to post reviews as much as possible! :) 

Magic snow cushion have been craze all over the internet by bloggers and youtuber mainly for it's awesome coverage! Coverage power is always what i seek for in cushion foundation so it's impossible that i would miss this out ;) 


Magic snow cushion come in 2 series , and the key differences are coverage power , moisture level and the overall finish. Since i have pretty oily skin , i pick the black series, whereas ladies with dry and flaky skin are more suitable with white magic snow cushion :)

Packaging : 


It come in a black matte box with glossy font printing. The cushion case are also in black with a matt and smooth texture and white printing letters.

The back of the box contain various information examples
> SPF 50+ / PA+++
> 15g of products
> UV Protection , whitening , anti-aging
I've gotten mine in #21 light beige which is also the lightest shade , magic snow cushion come with another 2 more shades which are #22 pink beige and #23 natural beige


There is a plastic lid to hold the cushion puff and also act as a divider to keep the cushion hygienic and prevent moisture loss.

Applicator / Application : 



The puff is super soft and spongy *.* It's different from all my other cushion puff which felt a lot more denser than this. As this puff is very soft , it felt gentle on my skin as i pad the foundation to blend them.




Every new cushion foundation come with a sticker seal to keep the cushion fresh :)

A lot of cushion foundation in the market are coming out with cushion in a dome shape which allow us to pick up the product easier :)

The cushion are highly saturated with foundation. (Absolutely loving how it felt when I pick up products from a new cushion 😍)

Product Test : 
 
Without Flash
With Flash
It's obvious that magic snow cushion did a wonderful job on covering my red scars. Some of my depress scar are still visible but I understand that this couldn't be avoided using make up! 😕


Verdicts : 

+ I feel that this is my best cushion so far :) As i live in hot and humid country, hydration may not be my priority in cushion foundation.
+ It provide me the best coverage i could ever ask for! Furthermore the whitening effect are super awesome! I love how it manage to create a natural sheen on my skin that make my skin look bright and healthy ♡
+ The cushion does not oxidize after hours of wear and it's also easy to touch up without caking up.
+ I notice the first dewiness appear after 2-3 hours but are thankful that this doesnt make my skin look oily :) 
However, ladies with oily skin concern like me, it's always best that you prep your skin with a no sebum primer so the annoying sebum doesnt melt your make up!

If you ever question for the downside of this cushion ....
-  I have dry patches around my acne area and after about 5 hours of not touching up, these patches became more visible while the rest of the cushion no longer stays at my oily T-zone.
- With oilier skin, I couldn't avoid this cushion getting transferred when i touches my face, so times when i'm not staying in air conditioned  area, i must set my make up with loose powder.
- It does not come with a refill in the purchase

Thank you for reading ! :) leave your comment on the box below to tell me your experience with this cushion or if you have any question! :)

Updated on 21/10/2016


Skin looking quite perfect with a slight glow :) -- April Skin Magic Snow Cushion





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)