[REVIEW] Missha - Super Aqua Fresh Cleansing Milk

September 22, 2016

Guess it been a while since i wrote a review on cleansing milk! I've been loving this cleansing milk for a while but unfortunately I've yet to get my second purchase as it's running out of stock. :( 
But nevertheless i wanna share this with every one!

Packaging 


Super Aqua Fresh Cleansing Milk come in a simple blue-gradient plastic bottle.
I like how it dispense from the pump unlike some other cleansing cream in the market that come in a tub which are more unhygienic. 





"This cleansing lotion containing sweet flag extract (patented ingredient) and aloe vera gel, completely removes makeup and impurities, providing skin with a rich feeling of moisture and freshness"

"The 'super aqua' formula contains rich minerals found in Crystal Water, Damask Rose Water and Blue Lagoon Water , keeping skin fresh and radiant" 


A great amount of 190ml that can last me for about 3-4 months of daily usage

Texture/Scents



It's said as a cleansing milk but the consistency is very thick and creamy , it have great perfume scent but the smell don't linger on your face after you wash it off. I always enjoy cleansing off my make up with it's great scent!

Product Test


Now that i've my lip tint and eyeliner pencil to test it's cleansing power



It cleanse off the eyeliner very well however leaving a light stain of lip tint on my hand but i am not very worry about it not cleansing off my tint as the cell on our body and lips are different , this tint don't stay on my lips when i cleanse it off with this cleanser!

Verdicts
This product works well for me , it's awesome except that it sting my eyes when i try to remove my eye make up, so i would need a separate eye remover. Other than that i love it's cleansing power and scent *.*

Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)