[REVIEW] Banila Co. - Prime Primer

December 06, 2015

Hi guys, today i am reviewing about my recent favourite primer. Its Banilo Co. prime primer in Classic matt.

I brought this primer for 18000 won, and other than this classic matt, it come with 3 others series , Classic, Hydrating and Hydrating Shimmer.

I've seen bloggers raving about this product and i finally get my hand on it, few months back when i went to Seoul.

[On the side note, actually i can't wait to finish my innisfree no sebum blur primer, it's actually a good primer , however when i am about to finish that primer, it can't set into a matt finish, in fact it turn out that my face have several white patches. I am sure it's not yet to the expiry date and i did not store it at places near sunlight.] 


The packaging
  • It come in a minty color matt bottle with 30ml of products. 
  • Plastic cap on top of the pump


At the back of the packaging, where there is more information(reduce oiliness on face) about the product direction and ingredients.  


I've gave it some consideration whether to get this primer or not because of the size, it is a 30ml bottle which mean this is definitely not travel friendly, and it's a hassle to pump it into a small container so i could bring it out with me , or bring it with me during my trips. 
Nevertheless, i still decided to try it because
this prime primer belong to Banila Co. most popular selling product, many people are talking about it. [It was feature in Get It Beauty Blind test]


My Verdict :

  • The product have gelish texture with slight translucent green color, after blending it, its totally transparent on your skin, leaving a silky matt finish.
  • It set into your skin really fast, not leaving your skin feeling oily at all
  • Not to mention that it have a really nice scent, i like it how the scent is not too strong.  
  • The only down side is the size of the product because its not travel friendly. 
Thank you for reading ! :)

Update on 1/3/2016 :
This primer does not cause me any break out. As i do not have severe large pores, so this primer does a fair job by covering my pores. Overall, i'm still loving this product!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)