[Review] SkinFood - Tomato Jelly Cool Tint

July 26, 2015

First of all, welcome back to my blog after my long hiatus, its been about 3 months since my last post but nevertheless there are still constant views on my blog daily, so thank you everyone, i really appreciate that :) 

Today I'll be reviewing tomato tint from Skinfood, I came across a youtuber talking about her favourite Korea roadshop tint and this came in as her No.1 liptint that its a must have item in her make up pouch. I've never tried any jelly tint before and purchase it without reading any review. Now, let's get into the product review!

This is how the new packaging look like.
 It is transparent so we are able to know how much of the product we've used. 
Its quite slim and compact to bring it out with you.




It come with a pointy sponge applicator attached to the cap.





Swatches of the product, can be see from the image above, the tint is light weight, it has a jelly texture and is very cooling upon application.




Pros : 
  • Jelly texture, don't feel heavy(light weight)
  • Compact
  • Light rosy scent ( Don't smell tomato)
Cons :
  • Slightly sticky
  • Color DON'T LAST , it fade very quickly. The thing is, i don't expect it to last very long but at least 3 hours? but it don't, just within an hour, or it fade if you drink plain water.
  • Don't try applying it without a mirror if you are careless, it can get onto your teeth easily. 
  • Taste bitter
Overall, this is not my favourite lip product and I don't really recommend it. I regret purchasing this :( but not to the extend of hating this product, if only it can last longer :) 

Thank you for taking your time to read this post, have a nice day ahead !

22/10/2016 Updates.
Be wary when you bring this item along with you , i dropped my tomato tint and it broke. The top of the plastic tube broke and the tint splash everywhere 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)