[Review] Innisfree - Camellia Magic Styling Shampoo & Rinse

September 15, 2014

I am very particular about my shampoo and conditioner, like does it make my hair fall? How does it smell like? Will it make my hair smooth?
I've also tried many different kind of shampoo, from drugstore(Essential, Herbal Essence)-->Skinfood-->The face shop-->Etude house(pretty good but usually out of stock)-->INNISFREE! But most of them don't work on me :( Because I dyed and rebond my hair so it is so damage :( 
Until the day I found Camellia magic styling shampoo & Rinse, i decided to just stick with this shampoo! I've even gotten myself a second bottle of shampoo and rinse!! 


The package for them is a milk color bottle/tube and picture of camellia flower. With SNSD Yoona as she is Innisfree ambassador :)

Shampoo :


"Formulated with keratin derived peptide which is the key structural component of hair to impart hair transforming functions. this product protects your hair and scalp with Jeju camellia oil and green complex as it helps style straight hair"

300ml 


The shampoo is transparent white color. Shampoo is quite thick so i usually add some water to dilute it when i shower my hair :)

Rinse(Conditioner):




Conditioner is white creamy texture. I love how smooth this make my hair feel!
(Please pardon me taking a picture of the condition in a small container, i am packing for my oversea trip and sharing luggage with my sister, trying my best to save space T.T okay..TMI!)

What i think about these product?
  • The shampoo smell so nice! i cant say this smell like camellia because i have never smell a camellia before :) but i just cant stop smelling my hair after shower XD 
  • I believe most of the shampoo out there are 2 in 1, which consist of conditioner in the shampoo. However i don't think there is any in this shampoo or maybe very little? I don't feel that my hair is smooth if i were to bathe with shampoo only which i think is a good thing ^^ Shampoo are meant to wash our scalp thoroughly and if we were to put conditioner on our scalp will cause hair fall or even clogging of pores maybe?
  • The conditioner is the best! DAEBAK! I am very particular about what kind of conditioner i am using and how much it help me. i remember there was a time i purchase a conditioner from the face shop and its not even doing its job :( This innisfree conditioner works like a treatment to me! 
  • I do not have any hair fall or itching 
  • My hair is quite frizzy and after using them its so smooth, i don't have to use a straightener to straighten my hair if i am lazy :P but if i were to straighten it, the results is good 

Pros:

  1. Smell really nice!
  2. Make my hair smooth
  3. No hair fall or itching

Cons:

  1. i have to sweep my bathroom floor because it make my bathroom slippery(conditioner)
Thank you for reading and if you have any question leave them down at the comment box below :) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your Question. :)